Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- manuscript is prepared using the Jounal Template which should be downloaded at:
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscript is prepared using the Journal Template which should be downloaded at: https://nigerianstethoscope.org/index.php/NigSTETH/Authors_Instruction
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submissions and correspondence. All submissions must be made through the website, http://www.nigerianstethoscope.org, or on rare occasions, through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium